Required: 1st September 2020
Full Time position
Salary Range L8 – 12 £48,808- £53,856
Number on roll 289 Age 4-11
Due to the retirement of our much loved, long serving Deputy Headteacher, we are advertising this exciting position in our successful primary school.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, inspiring Deputy Headteacher with exceptionally strong values. The Governors invite applications from experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified practising Catholic Leaders to play a key role in building on our successes and reputation. The successful candidate will work closely with the recently appointed Headteacher to lead and develop the school on the next stage of its journey.
We would like someone who is:
• A practising Catholic with a clear vision and belief for Catholic education
• An outstanding teacher who leads by exemplary practice
• A leader who has the ability to maintain current standards as well as move the school forward in terms of teaching and learning
• A person who is organised with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• A leader who is committed to the wellbeing and academic progress of all children
• A person who values people and recognises the importance of compassion and humour
• A person who is able to work in close partnership with the Headteacher leading our dedicated and talented staff
We can offer you:
• A genuinely happy school where children love learning and teachers love teaching them
• First class professional development which will equip you with skills required for further promotion
• An opportunity to work in partnership with an experienced Headteacher who is dedicated to distributive leadership
• A role where you are fully included in making leadership decisions so that the school continues to thrive and develop an innovative approach to education
• A committed and motivated staff, engaged parents and an active, supportive governing body.
Please come and visit our wonderful school. Phone or email the School Administration Officers Mrs Nicola Davies or Mrs Hannah Hughes to arrange a time.
Telephone number: 02920 226237
Further information and application forms are available on our website.
(N.b. Applications must be submitted on the CES SENIOR LEADERSHIP Form)
Closing date: Noon on Friday 28th February 2020
Short-listing: Wednesday 4th March 2020
Lesson Observations: 9th-20th March
Interview date: Tuesday 24th March 2020
St. Patrick’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Lucknow Street, Grangetown, CARDIFF CF11 6NA: 02920 226237