St. Alban’s Catholic Primary School
Click here to visit our website
Required September 2021
Age Range 4-11
Pay Scale: L11– L16
“Love one another as I have loved you.”
Due to the retirement of our long serving Deputy Headteacher, the governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated person who will contribute to leading our school with vision, a clear moral purpose and a passion for learning, ensuring that all our children can be all that God wants them to be.
The new Deputy Head will:
- Be a committed and practising Catholic, who will inspire our school community to live out its vision and mission.
- Be skilled at building positive relationships with children, families, colleagues and other local schools.
- Show outstanding classroom practice and subject knowledge.
- Have the ability to inspire, mentor and coach staff to provide the very best teaching and learning.
- Have a proven track record in raising the attainment and progress for all pupils.
- Have experience in Curriculum innovation and development.
The School can offer:
- A successful and happy school with a strong Catholic ethos and community spirit where all are valued and welcomed.
- A positive partnership with parents who describe the school community as, “being like a family,” (Ofsted September 2018)
- Committed, hardworking and friendly staff.
- Wonderful, enthusiastic pupils, who, “have very good attitudes to learning and typically behave impeccably. “ (Ofsted September 2018)
- An experienced and supportive Governing Body and parish community.
Application packs available from the School Business Manager via the school Office.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0151 638 6373
Visits to the school are warmly invited – please ring the school office to arrange a COVID-19 secure visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date 5pm 5th May 21
Shortlisting: 10th May 21
Interview: 24th May 21
Notes to Applicants
Disclosure Rehabilitation of Offenders
Equality Act Information