St. Alban’s Catholic Primary School
Ashburton Road, Wallasey, Wirral, CH44 5XB
Required September 2020
Age Range 4-11
Pay Scale: L10– L15
Due to the retirement of our long serving Deputy Headteacher, the governors are seeking to appoint a highly motivated person who will contribute to leading our school with vision, a clear moral purpose and a passion for learning, ensuring that all our children can be all that God wants them to be.
The new Deputy Head will:
- Be a committed and practising Catholic, who will inspire our school community to live out its vision and mission.
- Be skilled at building positive relationships with children, families, colleagues and other local schools.
- Show outstanding classroom practice and subject knowledge.
- Have the ability to inspire, mentor and coach staff to provide the very best teaching and learning.
- Have a proven track record in raising the attainment and progress for all pupils.
- Have experience in Curriculum innovation and development.
The School can offer:
- A successful and happy school with a strong Catholic ethos and community spirit where all are valued and welcomed.
- A positive partnership with parents who describe the school community as, “being like a family,” (Ofsted September 2018)
- Committed, hardworking and friendly staff.
- Wonderful, enthusiastic pupils, who, “have very good attitudes to learning and typically behave impeccably. “ (Ofsted September 2018)
- An experienced and supportive Governing Body and parish community.
Application pack available from the School Business Manager via the school office.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0151 638 6373
Visits to the school are warmly invited – please ring the school office to arrange. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: 4pm 20th April 2020
Shortlisting: 22nd April 2020
Interview: 6th May 2020