The Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School
Required from: September 2020
Number on Roll: 119
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £51,311 - £59,528
Scale Points: L10-L16
Due to the recent promotion of our Headteacher the children, governors, staff and parents are looking for a new Headteacher who will inspire, educate and develop the children of The Holy Spirit.
We are looking for a Headteacher who can:
- Nurture and further develop the ethos of the school and its mission, whilst ensuring that all children are fully supported
- Be a creative, confident and inspirational leader to all
- Have the vision and leadership to motivate and promote the highest quality of teaching and learning
- Demonstrate a passion to ensure all staff and children are valued as individuals and be the best they can be.
We can offer:
- A happy school with a strong sense of Catholic ethos and community Spirit where all are valued and welcomed.
- An opportunity to work in a school where there is; “a calm and purposeful atmosphere which helps to support pupils’ learning.” And where “There is a very clear, shared ethos between staff and pupils that drives the school forward.” (OFSTED February 2017)
- The prospect of leading a good school that has a clear drive to make a difference to children’s lives
- A school which is described as rewarding and fulfilling by a talented staff who are greatly supported by the governing body and parish community
Application packs are available from the Office Manager, Caroline Dineley via the school office:
Email: Sec.HolySpiritPrimary@halton.gov.uk Tel: 01928 563148
Visits to the school are warmly invited – please ring the school office to arrange.
Closing Date: Monday 2nd March 2020 at 12 noon
Shortlisting Date: Tuesday 10th March 2020 at 4pm
Interview Date: Friday 13th March 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced Level DBS check.