St Francis Roman Catholic Primary School,
Ellenbrook Close, Gorton, Manchester, M12 5LZ
LEADERSHIP PAY RANGE - L15 to L21 £59,531 to £68,347
Required From 01/09/2022
Closing Date 12 noon 28/01/2022
The Governing Body of St. Francis RC Primary School is seeking to appoint an exceptional and dedicated leader to the post of Head Teacher to lead and inspire our school family to fully realise our mission: with God, everything is in our reach.
Applications are invited to continue the excellence of educational provision in all the areas of an Outstanding school
The successful candidate should
- demonstrate the humility and dedication of St Francis, and embody Pope Francis’ values of love, tolerance and focus on community
- be a practising Catholic, with a strong faith and a deep commitment to Catholic Education and the teachings of Christ
- have a clear vision which will maximise the life chances, happiness and faith for each pupil
- engage warmly and collaboratively with parents, inviting them to participate actively in the task of educating their children to become interested learners in our caring environment
- work in partnership with the Governors, the parish, the Diocese and the Local Authority while promoting the school's position in the local community
- take opportunities to further their own professional development and those of their colleagues
- an excellent, highly skilled and motivated staff who are deeply committed to the school, its ethos and its pupils
- enthusiastic, well behaved, confident, spiritual children from diverse cultural and faith backgrounds who are eager to be empowered through learning
- a Governing Body which is fully committed to ensuring the brightest future for the whole school family
- a commitment to your induction, professional development and well-being
Closing Date: 12 Noon, Friday 28th January 2022
Shortlisting: Tuesday 1st February 2022
Interview: Tuesday 15th February 2022
Please note CVs are not accepted, to apply for this vacancy you need to complete the application form on our website.
St Francis Roman Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment . Appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Application forms should be returned to email@example.com