St Dominic Savio Catholic Primary School
Western Avenue, Woodley, Berkshire RG5 3BH
Click here to visit our website
Required for September 2020
Salary: L18 – L24
Can you inspire curiosity, courage and belief in every child, every day, so they may grow and achieve their full potential in Christ? Do you have the passion and expertise to shape a future generation?
The Governing Board of St Dominic Savio Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a dedicated and passionate Catholic Headteacher to deliver our aspirational vision where there is no ceiling on achievement and an engaging and rich curriculum is enjoyed by every child.
We will offer you:
- A warm, welcoming and supportive whole school community that values strong partnership between school and home;
- The opportunity to apply your educational expertise and strategic insight to advance curriculum development, delivery and enrichment at a school with an enviable reputation for academic excellence;
- A school where our pupils’ behaviour and attitude to learning is exemplary and achievement is celebrated;
- An exceptional, highly skilled and committed staff team that is passionate about unlocking the potential and talents in every pupil;
- A professional and dedicated governing board, focussed on creating an environment where all are challenged to achieve and personal development is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a committed and practising Catholic with a strong understanding of Catholic education, able to share their faith to further enrich our Catholic ethos;
- Have a proven track record in championing inclusivity and equal opportunity for all;
- Be a strategic thinker, ambitious for all, with an empowering management style that values and promotes a healthy work:life balance;
- Provide innovative educational leadership supported by a strong, research-informed pedagogy;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Further information about our school and this position, including required application forms, can be found here. Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Friday 25 September 2020
Interviews: Monday 5 and Tuesday 6 October 2020
St Dominic Savio Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required and proof of your right to work in the UK.
Further Information: www.stdominicsavio.co.uk
School Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org